From simulation, the conception of reactors is performed by CAD (Computer-Aided Design) taking into account constraints of :
CAD of an assembled reactor exchanger.
Overview of available means of manufacturing and inspection.
- Manufacturing and inspection
LACRE deploys internally the full range of manufacturing and inspection required in production of industrial product :
- Machining means. Turning, milling, wire and sinker EDM.
- Assembly means. Welding, brazing.
- Means surface treatment.
- Dimensional control. 3D control-rotating conveyor belt on CAD model, non-destructive testing.
- Cleaning and stacking
To ensure the mechanical strength of the diffusion bonded interface and thus the integrity of the final component, elementary parts are cleaned before assembly and welding. As such, LACRE has several chains of cleaning and assembly :
- 2 cleaning and assembly room (medium and large capacity),
- 1 class 100 white room.
Cleaning and assembly room.